Masks can help us to prevent the dust, harmful gas, viruses, etc., but if you wear is not correct, it could not meet the corresponding effect, so what should wear? Here we introduce the correct way of wearing the disposable surgical mask and N95 respirator that often used.
Correct wearing method of disposable medical mask
1. Clean hands, check the validity and outer package of mask.
2. Nose clip side up, dark side out, if there is no color, then judge from the mask fold, the fold down is the outside.
3. Open the folds up and down, cover the mouth, nose and jaw with mask, and wrap the whole chin.
4. Gradually move the finger tips of both hands towards the inner side to touch the nose clamp.
5. Take off the mask with one hand at the lace.
Correct wearing method of N95 mask:
1. Face the face of mask without nose clip so that the nose clip is above the mask, hold the mask with hands and fix it on the face to put the mask against the chin.
2. Pull the top headband over your head and place it over your head.
3. Pull the lower square head belt over the top of the head and place it under the back ear of the neck.
4. Place both hands and fingers in the middle of the metal nose clip, while pressing inward, move the fingertips along both sides of the nose clip until the nose clip is completely pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose. Pinching the nose clip of the mask with one hand may affect the tightness of the mask.
5. The user must check the tightness between the mask and the face, and cover the mask with both hands to avoid affecting the position of the mask on the face. It can be inhaled quickly. If air leaks from the bridge of nose, readjust the nose clamp according to step 4.
If the air leaks from the edge of the mask, readjust the headband. If the good sealing cannot be achieved, repeat steps 1-4. If there is no leakage, it means that it is worn well.